Capacity & Rates
The maximum capacity of the space may vary from below due to seating requirements, dance floor size, catering needs and audio/visual needs. The 12,000 square foot event space can comfortably accommodate the following number of guests:
Reception – 1,200 guests
Seated Dinner – 800 guests
Theater Style – 650 guests
Ceremony & Reception – 350 guests
Facility Rental Fees
(rates and minimums may vary depending on time of year and day of week, please check with your account executive for the most up to date rates)
Monday-Thursday – 3000.00
Friday and Sundays – $3,500
Saturday – $4,500
- Rental fees are based on a four-hour event with four hours of support time. Additional access time is available at $400 per hour. An additional fee may apply to event time after midnight.
The rental fee includes use of:
- (25) 60" round tables
- (10) 36" round tables
- (9) 48" round tables
- 250 natural wood folding chairs
- (2) 80' walls of sheer ivory drape, hanging from ceiling to floor
- The rental fee includes access to the 250-space parking lot. Valet services may be required for any event exceeding 300 guests.
- A ceremony may be added for $1000. This fee allows for an extra hour of event time, use of a changing room for the bride, and a one hour rehearsal the day before the event.
- The rental fee includes security for 300 guests. If attendance is to exceed 300 guests, one additional officer is required for every 150 guests at a rate of $210 each.
- Novare Events, LLC handles all of the beverage services for your guests. No outside beverages may be brought on premise. A beverage minimum of $4,000 applies to all Saturday evenings.
- There are eight approved caterers at The Foundry. Please contact your caterer for any food service needs.
- Please inquire about available valet, tenting, restroom attendants and coat check services
- Rates and minimums may vary depending on time of year and day of week.
- Please inquire about special rates for proms and for non-profit organizations.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.